The IVF support group is designed to help you deal with difficult emotions, thoughts, and relationships before, during, and after IVF treatment.
This group is helpful if you:
- Feel isolated
- Question your choices & identity
- Experience ambivalence
- Have difficulty dealing with partner, family, and friends
- Experience intense emotions: anger, depression, anxiety or shame
This group helps you:
- Balance your support & privacy needs
- Deepen your understanding of your emotional reactions & choices
- Increase your ability to cope with difficult emotions & gain a sense of control
- Decrease judgments and self-criticism
- Become more connected with self & others
Each group runs for 6 consecutive weeks. The group is limited to a maximum of 8 participants. Please call or email for more information and next start date.